Natural Way To Cure Impotence
Most of us can suffer from a reduction in our sex drive, and even impotence at some point in our lives, there are many factors that can cause the problem; stress, lifestyle, medication and even just simply getting that little bit older can all play their part.
How To Regain Our Sex Drive
The brave amongst us will summon the courage to go and discuss the problem with our doctor; this will involve a consultation and possibly an intimate examination. In most cases we could be prescribed with drugs such as Viagra or Cialis.
These famous erection enhancing drugs are highly successful in many cases, but are not suitable for all and have been linked to some quite unpleasant side effects.
Natural Alternatives To Drug Based Erection Aids
The problems associated with drug based remedies have led many men to look into more traditional medicines. There are quite a few natural aphrodisiacs and erection enhancing herbs that provide the same benefits as drug based remedies but without the side effects.
Here Are Ten Of The Worlds Most Respected Natural Remedies That Are Proven To Boost Erections And Improve A Sluggish Sex Drive.
- Epimedium – commonly called Horny Goats Weed, popular in Chinese medicine, legend tells us that it was discovered by goat herders who realised that the animals became more sexually active after eating the plants leaves.
- Pomegranate – Often referred to as ‘Natural Viagra’. It has antioxidant properties that remove toxins from the body, helping to boost the blood supply to the extremities – Boost The Blood Supply – Improve The Erection.
- Ginseng – Provides a powerful boost to the body, regularly used in the east for thousands of years
- Damiana – Native to Mexico, has proven libido enhancing abilities that help both men and women
- Gingko Biloba – One of the oldest plants on the earth, known to date back to the time of the dinosaurs. Helps to increase the levels of nitric oxide in the blood, this relaxes the blood vessels allowing more blood to flow through the blood vessels which in turn boosts erection strength.
- TongKat Ali – Asian herb that helps to increase testosterone production, improving levels of arousal and sperm quality
- Maca – Used by Inca warriors to boost strength and performance
- L-Arginine – An amino acid that is proven to boost nitric oxide levels very much in the same way as Viagra
- Muira Pauma – Native Brazilian tribes use to improve sex drive and boost sexual function
- Tribulus Terrestris – Known for its aphrodisiac qualities, favoured by Indian and Chinese cultures
Many of these herbs and botanical extracts are to be found in some of the best natural alternatives to Viagra and the like.
They have one difference in that although they provide the same benefits as Viagra they are available without prescription and more importantly are unlikely to cause any side effects.
Our #1 Recommended Viagra substitute is Max Performer – An all natural, yet powerful and effective male virility enhancing supplement – Read more about it by clicking the link below: